The company currently offers 13 unique fully rules based “passive”, forecast and optimization-free, robust and transparent portfolios. The portfolios have been developed for online usage. The ETF portfolios are broadly diversified whereas the equity ESG portfolios are concentrated. Diversifikator enables a diversification by investment philosophy in relation to traditional discretionary and forecast-based quantitative investments.
Investors select portfolios based on a decision tree and not based on input/forecast- and model-sensitive “pseudo”-optimizations. Cash (not bond) allocations are recommended for individual risk reduction with no fee for the cash part. The fee is 1% p.a. (+tax), thereof 75% for client advisors. 50/50 portfolio/cash combinations therefore are priced at 0.5% p.a.. Diversifikator is based on trust and does not require end-user registration.
Diversifikator cooperates closely with QAP Analytic Solutions GmbH for quantitative analysis, ETF selection and web realization. In cooperation with an experienced standard-software house fully customized robo-advice solutions can be realized in English, French, Italian and Dutch.
- German fintech with B2B2C focus, started in January 2016
- Focus on „skeptic“ advisors and investors
- 13 unique portfolios: „Most passive” world market portfolios with high shares of alternative equity ETFs, in- and excluding bonds or based on top rated ETFs only, Dividend oriented and Smart-Beta ETF-portfolios, an ESG/SRI ETF portfolio, an Islamic ETF portfolio and an Alternatives ETF portfolio, a German equity ESG portfolio, a global real estate ESG portfolio and a global infrastructure ESG portfolio
- Portfolio risk reduction and individualization in combination with cash (not bonds)
- Decision tree and not optimization based approach for individual portfolio selection
- Independent of ETF providers and custodians (open platform)
- High data protection: No required information from investors (no/small data approach)
- Diversifikator does not require information from investors (small data approach)
- Investor and advisor-friendly fee structure
Phone: +49 69 967 500 68