Diversifikator enables a diversification by investment philosophy in relation to traditional discretionary and forecast-based quantitative investments. The company offers currently 7 unique fully rules based “passive”, forecast free, robust and transparent portfolios. All the “World Market”, Alternative, ESG/SRI and Islamic ETF portfolios are very diversified.
Diversifikator refers to independent and registration-free tools for financial planning, risk profiling and broker/custodian selection. The company supports an advisor-directed approach but is also open for self-directed investments, especially for small investment amounts
The online platform follows a small data concept and does not require registration. The fee is 1% p.a. (+tax), thereof 75% for client advisors. Cash (not bond) allocations are recommended for individual risk reduction with no fee for the cash part.
Diversifikator cooperates closely with QAP Analytic Solutions GmbH for quantitative analysis, ETF selection and web realisation.
Currently, Diversifikator offers its services only to German investors and intermediaries.
- German fintech with B2-B2-C focus, started in January 2016
- Focus on „skeptic“ advisors and investors who like rules based, transparent and robust portfolios which are independent of forecasts, models and optimizations
- 7 unique portfolios, 4 „most passive/most diversified“ world market portfolios with 19 or 7 ETFs, high share of alternative ETFs, in- and excluding bonds or based on top rated ETFs, ESG/SRI-ETF portfolio, Islamic ETF portfolio and Alternatives ETF portfolio
- Risk reduction and individualization in combination with cash (not bonds)
- Independent of ETF providers and custodians (open platform)
- Independent research based tools for financial planning, risk profiling and custody selection
- Advisor- or self-directed investments
- Diversifikator does not require information from investors (small data approach)
- No minimum investments required
- Investors pay 1% p.a. plus tax (0.75% for advisors and 0.25% for Diversifikator) for the portfolios but no fees for cash holdings (50/50 equity/cash portfolios therefore are priced at 0.5% p.a.)
Phone: +49 69 967 500 68